COMMERCIAL PEST CONTROL
PEST CONTROL FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Do you need help and advice with commercial pest control services?
At Abate Pest Management Services we have experience in providing an effective, discreet pest control service to a broad range of commercial clients.
We make sure that your business complies with all the legal requirements and standards appropriate to your industry.
An advanced service is available for food grade premises, packaging, warehousing, pharmaceuticals which comply with Soil & Organic Associations, M&S, Waitrose, Salsa, BRC and TFMS specifications and more.
We service companies to the BRC level 7 food grade requirements and currently working towards level 8.
We provide a contracted and an emergency call out pest control service for rodents and insects and deliver specific projects for bird proofing, fly screen installation and servicing, woodworm treatment and specialist hygiene work.
QUALITY AND HEALTH & SAFETY
- Abate Pest Management is a full servicing member of the BPCA (British Pest Control Association)
- We hold CEPA, the European quality standard for pest management services
- We have the ISO 9001 Quality Standard for our service operations
- We have ISO 14001, which is the international standard that specifies requirements for an effective environmental management system
- We also have OHSAS 18001, Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series which is a British Standard for occupational health and safety management systems. This means we can demonstrate that we have a system in place for occupational health and safety
- We are CHAS accredited and a SafeContractor – Putting health and safety competence first
HOW WE OPERATE
We offer an easy access, pest control treatment service, which includes the following process:
Call or email us to discuss your pest problem and we will give you advice or arrange for our local technician to make a visit.
We will arrange a survey if necessary, at a time convenient for you and provide a quote and pest recommendations.
Abate Pest Management, BPCA certified technicians will visit to treat your pest problem. We’ll make as many visits as required to ensure your problem is resolved.
4. Guaranteed Service
We offer a 100% money back guarantee should we fail to eradicate a pest problem.