MOUSE CONTROL TREATMENT
MICE CONTROL TREATMENT
We provide effective and individually tailored treatments to eliminate mice in your home or business.
Why Use Abate for Mouse Removal?
- We have over 20 years’ experience in providing mouse control treatments to householders and businesses throughout Norfolk
- We will treat a mice infestation quickly and efficiently, and will put measures in place to stop the issue from recurring
- We offer a 100% money back guarantee
- As members of the British Pest Control Association, we abide by their strict industry Codes of Best Practice
- We are ISO 9001 and 14001 accredited, giving you peace of mind that our processes have been strictly audited and found to be effective and professional
- We are CHAS accredited and a SafeContractor – putting health and safety competence first
- We protect staff, customers and members of the public through risk and COSHH assessments
While mice are a common pest problem, it can be distressing to find mice in your home or business. Mice are known to spread disease and this is a particular health risk in kitchens or where children may come into contact with areas where mice have been. Their habit of gnawing means they can also damage property, furnishings and equipment.
It is important to get rid of mice quickly, as they are adaptable, highly mobile and breed rapidly. The quickest and most effective way to get rid of mice from your home or business is by calling us to eradicate the problem. Mice live in nests that they build out of cloth, wool and paper. Nests are often built inside houses, in places such as roof spaces, under floors or in wall cavities, and wherever there is access to a good source of food.
Abate Pest Management Service technicians are trained in mouse control and have access to a range of professional use rodenticides which are not available to the public.
OUR MOUSE PEST CONTROL SERVICE
We offer an easy mice control treatment service, which includes the following process:
Call or email us to discuss your pest problem and we will give you advice or arrange for our local technician to make a visit.
We will arrange a survey if necessary, at a time convenient for you and provide a quote and pest recommendations.
Abate Pest Management, BPCA certified technicians will visit to treat your pest problem. We’ll make as many visits as required to ensure your problem is resolved.
4. Guaranteed Service
We offer a 100% money back guarantee should we fail to eradicate a pest problem.