RAT PEST CONTROL TREATMENT
If you have discovered rats in your home, garden or business you need to get rid of them as soon as possible.
Why Use Abate for Rat Removal?
- We have over 20 years’ experience in providing rat control treatments to householders and businesses throughout Norfolk
- We will treat an rat infestation quickly and efficiently, and will put measures in place to stop the issue from recurring
- We offer a 100% money back guarantee
- As members of the British Pest Control Association, we abide by their strict industry Codes of Best Practice
- We are ISO 9001 and 14001 accredited, giving you peace of mind that our processes have been strictly audited and found to be effective and professional
- We are CHAS accredited and a SafeContractor – putting health and safety competence first
- We protect staff, customers and members of the public through risk and COSHH assessments
Rats can cause damage to your property by gnawing through electrical wiring, packaged goods, plastic, and even structures. The insurance sector has estimated that rodent damage to wiring is responsible for 25% of all electrical fires in buildings.
For businesses, the risk is even greater. Not only is property damage an issue, but a rodent infestation can ruin your reputation among customers and endanger the health of your employees. If customers spot rat droppings or other evidence of rodent infestation in the premises you manage, they are unlikely to want to do business with you.
Rats will also contaminate food and spread extremely harmful diseases including Leptospirosis or Weil’s disease, Salmonella, Listeria, Toxoplasma gondii and Hantavirus.
Rats are highly mobile and will breed rapidly, and it is this combination that can made rat control a difficult task for the untrained person. The most effective way to get rid of rats is by using a professional pest control contractor, like Abate. Having provided specialist rat and rodent control services for 20 years, we are your local experts, and can identify and eliminate your rodent infestation quickly and efficiently. Our technicians have been trained to the highest industry standards, and we abide by the British Pest Control Association’s strict codes of practice.
The Law: Property owners have a legal obligation under the Prevention of Damage by Pests Act 1949 to keep premises rodent free, or, if rodents pose a threat to health or property, to report infestations to the local authority.
OUR RAT REMOVAL TREATMENT SERVICE
We offer an easy rat control treatment service, which includes the following process:
Call or email us to discuss your pest problem and we will give you advice or arrange for our local technician to make a visit.
We will arrange a survey if necessary, at a time convenient for you and provide a quote and pest recommendations.
Abate Pest Management, BPCA certified technicians will visit to treat your pest problem. We’ll make as many visits as required to ensure your problem is resolved.
4. Guaranteed Service
We offer a 100% money back guarantee should we fail to eradicate a pest problem.