SQUATTER CLEARING / CLEANING
LIFE OF GRIME AND DIRTY CLEANS
Abate Pest Management Services has trained teams of people to carry out extreme cleaning projects.
Generally, these are void property clearances. Very often tenants cannot always leave properties in a clean, sanitary condition due to one reason or another.
These sites and environments are also found when elderly people or hoarders have not thrown away any waste or products for 20-30 years.
We take away all the stress and concern usually associated with these situations. We restore and clean all affected areas of the property in the shortest possible time to allow the sale or re-letting of the dwelling.
We aim to work very closely with the owners, solicitors, estate and letting agents so they know when the work is to commence, how long it takes and fix agreed costs.
Using Abate you are assured that the cleaning process is both smooth and efficient and also that disposal is carried out in the safe and correct manner.
We have many case studies over the last decade which will help in making any decisions about what is required during a clean. This will ensure that you would receive all the correct documentation including risk assessments, method statements and safe disposal certificate.
CONTAMINATED WASTE MANAGEMENT
We offer a service where we carry out hazardous cleaning and contaminated waste removal from various situations that you may encounter. The types of problems you may come across are squats, tenant evictions, hoarders, contaminated loft insulation, rodent droppings and pigeon guano. We at Abate offer the services where we send in our specialist teams to deal with such situations and carry out the cleaning relevant to the job in hand.
HOW WE CAN HELP
- Cleaning and clearing up after squatters or vandals
- Void property clearance and cleaning of filthy houses
- Clearing and cleaning up after expired or evicted tenancy agreements
- Clearing and cleaning up at hoarders’ properties
- Removal of discarded sharps and syringes
- Pest infestation control and cleaning
- Clearing and cleaning of bird or other animal matter
QUALITY AND HEALTH & SAFETY
- We have gained the ISO 9001 Quality Standard for our service operations
- We have ISO 14001, which is the international standard that specifies requirements for an effective environmental management system
- We also have OHSAS 18001, Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series which is a British Standard for occupational health and safety management systems. This means we can demonstrate that we have a system in place for occupational health and safety
- We are CHAS accredited and a SafeContractor – Putting health and safety competence first