WASP NEST TREATMENT
Abate Pest Management offers a safe and convenient solution to get rid of your wasp problem quickly.
Why Use Abate for Wasp Removal?
- We have over 20 years’ experience in providing wasp control treatments to householders and businesses throughout Norfolk
- We will treat an wasp infestation quickly and efficiently, and will put measures in place to stop the issue from recurring
- We offer a 100% money back guarantee
- As members of the British Pest Control Association, we abide by their strict industry Codes of Best Practice
- We are ISO 9001 and 14001 accredited, giving you peace of mind that our processes have been strictly audited and found to be effective and professional
- We are CHAS accredited and a SafeContractor – putting health and safety competence first
- We protect staff, customers and members of the public through risk and COSHH assessments
Wasps are most active in the warm summer months. In the UK, the Common Wasp and German Wasp cause the most annoyance and painful stings which can be life-threatening if you are allergic to stings.
Wasps often build their nests under the eaves of a building or, if they can gain entry, inside homes and businesses. They are often found in wall cavities, roof spaces and attics. If you find a wasp nest in your home or business, call in the professionals to deal with it. They can be dangerous to handle.
Although wasps are troublesome to us it would be unwise to destroy nests without good reason. Wasps are controllers of far more injurious pests of forestry, agriculture and gardens. If the presence of a nest is causing no direct problems, then it is best left well alone.
Should it be necessary to carry out a treatment the nest can be treated by either:
Dusting an insecticidal powder around the entrance of the nest which contaminates the workers as they return thereby carrying the dust inside; or
Surface spraying an insecticide directly onto the nest
Destruction of a wasp nest should NOT be undertaken by untrained persons.
OUR WASP & HORNET REMOVAL SERVICE
We oﬀer an easy wasp and hornet control treatment service, which includes the following process:
Call or email us to discuss your pest problem and we will give you advice or arrange for our local technician to make a visit.
We will arrange a survey if necessary, at a time convenient for you and provide a quote and pest recommendations.
Abate Pest Management, BPCA certified technicians will visit to treat your pest problem. We’ll make as many visits as required to ensure your problem is resolved.
4. Guaranteed Service
We offer a 100% money back guarantee should we fail to eradicate a pest problem.
Wasp nest removal costs depend on a number of factors such as the size and location of the nest. We do however offer very competitive prices, so please get in touch to arrange a call out and quote.