Are you finding birds to be a nuisance at your business premises? Whether it’s disrupting business staff and visitors, creating damage to your property or simply the mess that they leave behind, bird netting can be the perfect solution to the problem.
Bird netting is set up to prevent birds from reaching certain areas, encouraging them to move on to an easier roosting place. Netting can keep birds off windowsills, rooftops, away from your ventilation and roof top air conditioning units. It can take a professional to know just where to place the netting so that it will be the most productive and the least noticeable for customers.
The benefits of using Bird Netting?
- Netting is a great solution against pretty much any type of birds, especially the likes of pigeons and gulls, sparrows and starlings, who are known to cause problems
- Bird netting is highly versatile and can be fitted to pretty much any size that you need to cover
- Bird netting protect structures
- Netting is environmentally safe and can withstand a wide range of environmental conditions
- Netting can last many years
- Netting is virtually invisible when installed correctly
If your business could benefit from the use of bird netting, do not hesitate to call our team at Abate by calling 0800 9809767. Additionally, visit our website today to find out more about our professional bird control services.